Corporate compliance is a complex legal requirement for companies registered in Pakistan. Our experienced corporate secretarial team assist our clients in fulfilling their statutory obligations right from incorporation, to mitigate the risk of corporate non-compliance.
Our diversified range of corporate services extend to clients include services relating to the Board of Investment, Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan, City Registrar and occasional liaison with government departments and ministries. We assist our clients with professional advice and services regarding:
- Company incorporation/ formation
- Registration of foreign branches and liaison offices
- Registration of partnerships, trusts, societies and not for profit organizations
- Drafting various types of business related agreements
- Listing of companies on stock exchange
- Statutory compliance and secretarial services (maintenance of statutory records, filing of statutory returns, drafting notices and minutes of meetings for all types of statutory meetings etc.)
- Communication with/ representation before corporate regulatory authorities
We also assist our clients in special circumstances concerning corporate restructuring and allied matters, including:
- Alteration in memorandum and articles of association
- Alteration in partnership deeds, trust deeds and memorandum of societies
- Conversion of entities e.g., conversion of partnerships into limited liability company
- Share capital reduction and share buy-back
- Liquidation, winding up and dissolution of companies, partnerships, trusts and societies.